A significant part of the traffic JiC gets comes from people using a variety of search engines. As we approach JiC’s one-year anniversary, I thought it would be a good time to share some of the funnier and sillier searches that lead readers to JiC as well as brief commentary on each. I’ve selected 10 but they are in no particular order.
1. why syria not libya – seriously, shouldn’t it be the other way around?
2. william a. schabas anti-american – I’m not sure he’d appreciate that!
3. justice is conflict – we didn’t say it!
4. somalia 1980′s pictures – something tells me they didn’t find neon-colours and tight pants.
5. john – someone got to JiC five times searching “john”. I wonder whether (hope, really) they had the name John in mind. In any case, weird.
6. where is gaddafi today 05/15/2011 – still alive.
7. criminal supermodel – My guess would be that they were looking for Naomi Campbell.
8. the middle man kersten – I like it!
9. nuremberg sunglasses – gotta have them if you’re going to be on trial for international crimes!
10. gaddafi sunglasses – he’s seen sunnier times, no doubt.
Thanks, as always, for your readership!